The Tourism Council of Bhutan regulates all tourism activities in Bhutan and it is the highest decision-making body relating to tourism and its management in Bhutan. TCB fixes the daily Bhutan tour prices and Bhutan Government Royalty. All the tour operators in Bhutan are registered with the TCB. There are two seasons High season which includes the month of March, April, May, September, October and November and low season which includes the month of January, February, June, July, August and December.
Full advance payment for your in-country tour package must be sent to All in one Bhutan Tours at least a few months prior to departure. This is necessary in order for us to book the flights, apply for your visa and make your other land arrangemnets. Druk Air ticket fees may also be remitted at this time or at least within 2 -3 months prior to your departure date. This enables us to obtain confirmed seats on your requested flights. All payments are made by wire transfer to the Bhutan National Bank as there are no facilities for credit card payments. All in one Bhutan Tours will provide you with the necessary information to send the wire transfers.
Tour Price for the High season (March, April, May, September, October and November)
- For a group of 3 persons or above the minimum tour price is USD$ 250 per person per night.
- For a group of two persons the minimum tour price is USD$ 280 per person per night (USD$ 250 daily tariff + USD$ 30 surcharge)
- For one person traveling alone, the tour price is USD$ 290 per night (USD$ 250 daily tariff + USD$ 40 surcharge)
Tour Price for Low season (January, February, June, July, August and December)
- For a group of 3 persons or above the minimum tour price is USD$ 200 per person per night.
- For a group of two persons the minimum tour price is USD$ 230 per person per night (USD$ 200 daily tariff + USD$ 30 surcharge)
- For one person traveling alone, the tour price is USD$ 240 per night (USD$ 200 daily tariff + USD$ 40 surcharge)
The Tour cost includes the following :
The Bhutan Government Royalty of USD$ 65 per person per night
- Twin sharing hotel rooms at 3 star hotels (single room supplements USD$ 40 per room per night)
- All meals at 3 start hotels
- English speaking tour guides
- Refreshments (tea, coffee and snacks)
- Riding ponies during treks
- Trekking equipment and haulage for trekking hours
- All the entrance fees and internal charges
Not Included in Fixed Costs :
-Airfares, Souvenir Shopping Purchases
When you decide what you want to do during your trip and the length of time you will stay in Bhutan, we will provide you with an itinerary and associated costs.